If there’s one thing for certain, email still makes the online world go around. Despite the doom and gloom many have predicted for email with innovations like RSS and social media, email still rules the day. It’s a crucial marketing medium for the success of any online business (or any business at all), so over the next few weeks, I would like to take you through all the important aspects of email marketing.
I am looking forward to sharing a whole lot about email marketing in the coming weeks. There will be a post every week from now until the end of July. I plan to cover everything from why email is important to all the nuts and bolts stuff you need to know to make email marketing successful for your business.
Here are the topics I’ll be covering for you:
– Why email marketing is important for business
– Choosing an autoresponder service or software
– Understanding the difference between autoresponder and broadcast emails
– Should you use confirmed / double opt-in?
– Your first steps to setting up a mailing list
– The importance of the opt-in / squeeze page
– Surefire ways of growing your list
– Engaging your readers and delivering exactly what they want
– Email conversion tips
If any of that terminology isn’t familiar with you, don’t worry, I’ll explain everything. We’re going to cover a lot in the next few posts, so make sure you sign up for A Daily Dose of Motivation, if you’re not on already, then you won’t miss any of this email series.
I look forward to helping you turn your email marketing into an important profit source for your business – see you next Wednesday