Why should the boys have all the fun in Movember? We can “grow a mo” too, using the loveliest products from our make up bags. I dare you to get out there and show your make up mo in aid of mens cancer and mental health.
Some of you may know that my brother Pete Anderson lost his battle with cancer last month, and so this is my tribute to him.
Here is the Movember challenge girls style:
Paint on a mo with your makeup and take a selfie. Post a copy of it in the mo competition post in this facebook group
and also put it on your facebook profile. We are having best mo competition in the facebook group and there will be prizes for the mo with the most likes.
When people like your mo picture on facebook, invite them to the group and ask them to vote for you and to take part themselves. Invite anybody else you want and ask them to vote for your mo too x
The mo selfie with the biggest number of likes on November 10th will win a (makeup) prize. The prize will vary depending on how many sales this party has – the bigger the party the better the prize for best mo!
So how does this raise money for charity?
Please join in with the mo make up pictures on your Facebook profile and invite all of your friends who like make up to the mo party on facebook which is also a Younique Cosmetics launch party. Younique is a brand new make up brand from the USA launching in the UK on 1st November, so hopefully you will find something that you will like. Alongside the mo pictures I will be showing pictures and videos of all the lovely products including the amazing 3d Fiber lash mascara, which some of you will have seen me raving about already
So while you are admiring all the make up mo pictures, please treat yourself to an item or two of makeup in honour of my brother, and for any men that you know that have battled cancer or mental illness.
.This party lasts for 10 days from 1st – 10th November.
- 10% of all sales from this party will be donated to the Movember foundation for mens cancer and mental health charities
- 10% of all sales will be donated to the hospice where Pete spent his last days
- And 10% of everything you spend will go to buy some lovely new Younique make up for Pete’s widow Eve and his daughter Rebecca to cheer them up at this sad time.
So please take a look at the makeup on offer and treat yourself – why not do some Christmas shopping while you are there. You wil be helping two very good causes in Pete’s memory and also giving a gift to the two lovely people he left behind.
Latest posts by Debbie O'Connor (see all)
- Building a Business: Should you use your Facebook Profile or a Page? - July 19, 2017
- Family Games Night: Review of Colt Express - July 17, 2017
- How to afford Life Insurance as a Home Business Owner - July 5, 2017