To celebrate the launch of the new Pinterest Communities feature, and the fact that my own Pinterest profile passed 2 million monthly unique users this week, I would like to help one of my readers to make over their Pinterest profile.
I’ve only really been focusing on Pinterest since May, and I am blown away by how quickly my account has grown, and also the number of visitors that Pinterest is now sending to my blog. So I’d like to share my experience with one or more new bloggers or business folk.
This promotion is open to anyone who has a blog or website that they are wanting to promote on Pinterest, but who needs a bit of help in getting started. You need to have a Pinterest business account – although if you have a personal account currently I can help you to switch it over.
The prize will include a 1 hour Skype consultation, where we can discuss what you need and what your objectives are, and then 3 to 4 hours of my time, where I will do any or all of the following as appropriate:
- I will design some pins for you
- I will help you to tidy up your boards and form a strategy
- I will pin to your boards for a few days
- We can discuss keywords and figure out how to get your pins noticed
- I will find some group boards for you to join and get you invited to them
- I will repin a load of your stuff onto my boards.
- I will help you get started with Tailwind (if you are happy to pay for the subscription)
This is ideally for people who are just starting out on Pinterest, with less than 200,000 monthly unique viewers currently. If you are more advanced than this and already have a pinning strategy in place, then just use my time as a VA however you would like to – I’ll help with designing, pinning, repinning or whatever you need.
If you would like me to come and give you a boost with your Pinterest marketing, then please fill in the form below. Don’t forget to tell your friends too