Wednesday 16th November 2016, 10am to 12 Noon,
Great Hadham Golf Club, Near Bishop’s Stortford
Speakers on 1) LinkedIn 2) Health and well being
PLUS Pre-Christmas product and info display and informal networking
- Pre-Christmas product and information display: All those booked to attend are welcome to display their items at no extra cost
- LinkedIn – practical tips for businesses – from Leigh Howes, Sorbus Associates Ltd, linkedin.com/in/leighhowes1 and www.thesorbusgroup.com
- Health and well being tips – from Jon Sheridan, Total Body Fit, www.bootcamphertfordshire.co.uk
- Dedicated informal networking
Time: 10am – 12 Noon
When: Wednesday 16th November 2016
Where: Great Hadham Golf and Country Club, Great Hadham Road, Much Hadham, near Bishop’s Stortford, SG10 6JE
Free onsite parking
The event is £16 per person and includes a fully comprehensive information and resource pack to take away.
Pre-booking is required with a 50% advance deposit to confirm your place.
To book your place: Please visit the Motivating Mum Eventbrite page.
Email [email protected] for any further information.
The speaker topics:
1) LinkedIn for business: info to help you make the most of this social media platform for your business
Did you know that Linkedin has 400 million users across 200 countries and is the world’s largest professional internet network?
To help you understand a little more about Linkedin, Leigh is providing a taster session sharing:
- Top tips on optimising your profile
- Information on how to start generating leads
- These tips will help you gain more benefit from having an active LinkedIn account
- Q & A session – an opportunity to chat informally with Leigh during the event
2) Health and well being tips and a few optional practical exercises
- Practical tips on boosting our health and well being ahead of Christmas
- The benefits of physical activity on work-life balance – and examples of activities that can be fitted in alongside our business and family needs
- A few optional stretching exercises
- Q & A session – an opportunity to chat informally with Jon during the event
There will also be a pre-Christmas product and info display, which will include:
- Products and info to browse (from those attending the event)
- Information to take away for future reference
The event will additionally include the opportunity to:
– Meet some new local contacts
– Talk informally, gain support, information and ideas
– Take away a free information and resource pack at the end of the event
About the speakers
Leigh is the Founder and Director of Sorbus Associates. With over 15 years in HR Operations and Recruitment in large branded retail and hospitality businesses, she set up Sorbus Associates in 2012.
She has taken her experience from her corporate career and key learnings as a small business owner and now works with individuals, SMEs and larger corporates – the emphasis being on personal development and performance. Part of her services is a one day Linkedin workshop which is informal, hands on and fully participative.
Leigh is a regular supporter of Motivating Mum and fully appreciates the juggle and balance that business and family life requires.
Jon is a fitness professional with 11 years experience and he set up his own business Total Body Fit (formally known as Herts Bootcamp) in 2011.
His focus is on health through his fitness and nutritional packages which primarily helps busy Mum’s carve out some much needed time for themselves. It’s now more important than ever that they make themselves a priority, which as we know, in this day and age can be difficult with all the demands and stresses put on them from work and family.
Jon is also a father of two young children and understands the juggle parents face in balancing family and business life.
Cost – £16 per person, includes tea and coffee and an information pack. Free car parking.
There is no additional cost to display items.
All Motivating Mum events are child friendly and so accompanying pre-school children are welcome