The Merlin Annual Pass January Sale 2019 will be live in January 2019 To get your pass you can go straight to www.merlinannualpass.co.uk or read on for some more information about the sale
I am so excited that I have been chosen once again to represent Merlin Annual Pass as a blog ambassador in 2017.
My family had the best fun in 2016. We were given a Merlin Premium Annual Pass, and instructed that we had to visit at least 6 of the 32 magical Merlin worlds during the year.
These are the places we visited, some of them more than once – you can see all our reviews here
and here are some of the pictures that we took. It is so nice to see my pre teens smiling – it’s not always to please them aged 14 and 12 as mums of this age group will know only too well.
I really can’t wait to do it all again this year. I have promised the children a trip to Alton Towers, Manchester and Blackpool this year, which will probably involve an overnight stay at Alton Towers Resort. So look out for another year of great reviews and happy children.
So why buy a Merlin Annual Pass?
With a Merlin Annual Pass, holders can experience the UK’s biggest and best attractions, including the Coca-Cola London Eye, THORPE PARK Resort, Dream Works Tours Shrek’s Adventure! London, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Alton Towers Resort, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, SEA LIFE Centres across the UK and many more. Not only that, Passholders can unlock special benefits and discounts.
- In some places and with some passes you get to jump the queues and get ahead of people – read my reviews to find out how this worked at the places we visited in 2016.
- In some places you can get discounts on food, drink and souvenirs purchased at the venue.
- Premium Merlin Annual Pass holders get priority entry to all of Merlin Entertainments’ UK attractions, automatic membership to the Merlin Holiday Club (an exclusive club with magical treats for Passholders who stay overnight!), discounted entry for family and friends, invites to exclusive Passholder preview events, complimentary standard parking at Resort Theme Parks and a Privilege Pack containing three £5 off Fastrack vouchers for a single use at selected theme parks and three Share the Fun vouchers where a friend can join holders for £15 each.
There are lots of other perks too – you can see some of them here http://www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/perks.aspx
This is not rocket science – you will make fantastic savings
I’ve been to Merlin parks before – what’s new this year?
These are some of the new attractions planned at this point – but if you have a Merlin Annual Pass you will be kept up to date with all new shows, offers and special days as they happen.
In May, the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort will challenge guests to become Masters of Spinjitzu at the all new LEGO® NINJAGO™ World. In this brand new world, families can join their favourite NINJAGO heroes in a series of training activities before putting their Ninja skills to the ultimate test on LEGO® NINJAGO™ The Ride.
One of the UK’s best-loved children’s characters, The Gruffalo, is set to bring a brand new experience to Chessington World of Adventures Resort in 2017! Expect excitement, an awesome adventure and lots of fun.
Alton Towers Resort will have a new CBeebies Land Hotel, uniquely designed for young families and bursting with music, stories and adventures for little ones to enjoy. Plus, the UK’s only LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester is re-launching with a Ninjago themed area that little ones will love!
OK, I’m sold – how do I get a Merlin Annual Pass again?
Simply visit www.merlinannualpass.co.uk between 1st January and 12th February 2018 to receive the discounts shown above in the Merlin Annual Pass Sale. If you are reading this after February 12th, you can still get an Annual Pass, but you will have to pay full price, sorry! You can also buy an annual pass at any of the Merlin Attractions, but you will need ID and proof of age with you and they will be taking your photograph.
Do you dare to ride Stealth?
Please take a look at some of my other recent posts
- Printed Marketing Materials in the Online Age
- The Top Seven Questions to Ask Yourself When Planning for Success
- I’m finally starting to get organised
- How to dress a tall skinny teenager
- Start crafting today – it could be your next big thing
- How to cut down on your internet use
- BookaTable for Christmas – Review of Thai Square
- Parenting tips for the Christmas season